Wednesday 30 November 2011

Santa's Coming, SANTA'S COMING!

Tomorrow is the first day of December and while the snow has refused to fall in London town, I am super looking forward to the days becoming darker, the chill becoming brisker and the minutes to Christmas being counted down.

In the morning I will sample my first cheap, Christmas-themed chocolate from my Disney Princess advent calendar and I am confident that in my slumber the Christmas cheer will wash over me ready for this year's debut. I might even wear my Christmas pants.

While Christmas is all about the giving (hello John Lewis advert), the getting is pretty good too and at the request of my lovely boyfriend, giver of the BEST presents anyway, here is a sneak peek at what my letter to Santa might look like...






Alexander Wang Diego Bag 


Acne Pistol


Origami Stag Necklace 

Topshop 


That's all I can think of for now, but unfortunately since I've posted these items I can't get any of them. I only do surprises at Christmas. I'd definitely make an exception for a puppy though...




No comments:

Post a Comment