Sunday 11 September 2011

Shiny, Shiny, SHINY

God how I wish the sun would die and the rain would come. I've turned into a real old woman these days; chatting too much about the weather, drinking too much tea, and spending weekend nights in the flat baking. That said I'm pretty content with my lack of social life. Hopefully things will pick up just in time for an outing for the fur coat. I cannot wait.

While I detest shopping on Oxford Street, it is in my neighbourhood, houses Urban Outfitters and Topshop, and my internal sat nav continually leads me to the throngs of tourists and congestion. Last week I had a quick whip around Topshop and there are so many yummy things I want to buy. I say yummy because I would eat those velvet boots in a second.




Absolutely love these Cigarette Trousers, which were featured in Susie Lau's edit. It would have been wrong if they weren't. 



This dress isn't a great shape for a short plumper like myself, but it does show off my lovely tattoo. 


Shiny. 


This is how I envisage Autumn will look for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment