Monday 15 August 2011

Raaar

A slow day at work picked up with my lunch break and a foray around our local Oxfam shop. Coffee in hand, I popped in expecting a bargain - but not expecting to actually find one. A quick glance at the four rails resulted with instant knowledge that I wasn't going to find anything. All the ingredients were there though; affluent neighborhood, people constantly dropping bags off, and lots of recognizable names. I pondered at a horrid Whistles dress for a second before doing a quick double take round the room, when literally from nowhere appeared my shining glory - the very reason I had bothered getting up this morning. Christopher Kane for Topshop Alligator dress. NINE POUNDS. Yes it's not quite the Galaxy, but still. Hello happy me.





No comments:

Post a Comment