Wednesday 15 December 2010

Return To Life

I cannot remember the last time I blogged, never mind had some sort of inkling to write enough about one thing, but thankfully my mind has returned and I apologise profusely for my lack of words of late.

Quick life update to bring you up to speed; returned to work complete with uniform of black and hair-ruining cap at the cinema, picked up a second job on a deli counter which didn't quite work out as well as I had hoped, applied for countless 'real' jobs and heard nothing back, and finally graduated with my masters in journalism wearing leather shorts.

I have been listening to too much to Jenny and Johnny, Amy Winehouse, and Rihanna. Laughing very loudly to the "Gilbert Show". Reading too little.

My lust of late has been for just one thing, obviously there are many things I would like, but there has only been one thing that I would give my left arm for. These beautiful black, suede, gold zipped, boots from Kurt Geiger catch my eye every single time I hustle past their shiny entrance. I'm not sure why I love them so much, except that I have already mentally paired them with everything in my wardrobe, they look very wearable, and remind me of a Chanel pair I longingly ogled day-after-day while in New York.


Carvela Smart Boots, Kurt Geiger, £160. 



No comments:

Post a Comment